Monday, February 10, 2014

Disclaimer** please read!!!

I just want to put it out there that the purpose of this blog is not to bash or talk down about ANYONE. It is simply for me to share my story and the struggles I've faced being a young single mother..When you stand and share your story in an empowering way, your story will heal you and your story will heal somebody else too. So that is what I am trying to do.heal myself and help other people heal. 
This is in NO way me bashing my child's father, or using it to degrade him because he has come VERY far since out daughter was born..I am very proud of him now and he loves his daughter very much and their relationship is strong and very important to me. Soooo that being said let's move on (: 

And I apologize, sometimes my blog post end with incomplete thoughts hhaha. I use this blog as sort of a mental diary. Soo again sorry if some of my posts don't make sense or have spelling errors!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment