Monday, February 10, 2014

have you ever felt stuck?

Have you ever felt stuck in a rut that you couldn't get out of? I mean like, life just keeps continuing but nothing seems to make you happy? Sometimes I find myself in these ruts and I'm like how did i even get here?? How can I get out of this rut!? 

I feel like these ruts happen so we can gain refocus on our lives. Well at least for me anyway haha. I mentally check in with myself, and sort of evaluate what's been going on. It's soooo important to always be in sync with your emotions so you do overload yourself and eventually one day explode.. 

This sorta goes along with setting goals for yourself and actually following through with them.. Which I struggle with ALOT. I always set these really unattainable goals and then I beat myself up for not accomplishing them. I'm trying to break that habit! Lol! 

This also goes along with being in sync with who you are..it's easier to sync your emotions when you can understand why you have them aka why you are the way you and what makes you you! And as a mother, It's sooo important to know who you are so that you can teach your children to find themselves. Self confidence and self worth are one of the most important things though.. I'll post a blog one day on self worth and how to find it when I have more time.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment